Ok so here I go.... I'm not a good writer, but I've decided after reading some of my friend's blogs that I would like people to know what's going on in my life. Today marks 25 weeks in my pregnancy. It seems like yesterday I found out I was pregnant and now 25 weeks later I'm trying to catch my breath. The past 2 nights Matt has rocked Michael to sleep because I feel like I'm smothering Madelyn when Michael wants to sprawl out on top of me in the rocking chair. When I tell Michael about his sister he thinks it's funny to hit my belly and he'll occasionally say "baby".
Today is my half day at work but I'm dreading going to the dentist at 2pm. YUCK!!! I love my hygienist, but don't much care for the noise and the awful feeling of that gritty peppermint taste in my mouth.
Have a great day!!!
Yay! Grace! I'm excited you started a blog!!! and I agree, I hate going to the dentist...
ReplyDelete