Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Extreme Makeover

I have always wanted a formal dining room. I had a picture from a magazine that I've held onto for several years now and told Matt that one day when we build a house that this is what it would look like. Well things happened and we ended up buying a house instead of building. In fact it was 1 year ago March 19th that we bought our house.

Back in January I told Matt that I wanted to make the picture I have held onto become a reality so he had to start thinking about it (cause he'll end up doing most of the work). I will say that I did the majority of the painting. So a few weeks ago the transition starting happening.

I wish I had a picture of my dining room put together as a before picture, but you'll be able to clearly identify before and after pictures.













Thank you Matthew for making my picture become a reality and for all of your hard work!

2 comments:

  1. Looks GREAT!!! I am definitely impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tranformation..way to go Grace for painting and motivating the hubster!!! Many memories will be made at that table.

    ReplyDelete