My middle brother Luke got married this past weekend. Him and his bride, Bethany were married on Friday in Winter Park, FL. The location was the Farmers Market which I thought was a bit funny cause around here it’s tents pitched and veggies/fruit stands everywhere. Down there, it was really nice and reminded me of where the Hippodrome of Gainesville is located (minus the bums).
I tell you, it was very hard not to “nasty” cry at his wedding. I have always been close to Luke so seeing him Friday all dressed up and about to get married I just about lost it. Luke felt the same way on my wedding day so I think he sympathized with me on what I was going through. I’ve got a lump in my throat just typing this. Moving on, Bethany’s brother married them and made the ceremony so intimate. For example after Luke said he took Bethany to be his wife and so forth, he asked my parents if they would take Bethany as their daughter and to love her, etc. Their ceremony was absolutely beautiful to say the least.
Here are a few pictures that we had and if you want to see what their photographer did here is his link.
http://onenineimages.com/blog/2010/09/bethany-and-luke-get-married-winter-park-fl-9-17-10/
~Grace
Beautiful, gorgeous pictures!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun meeting you and chatting with you on the hayride last night! Can you give me your email address so I can add you to my list of private blog readers? :)
ReplyDelete