My Mama recently cleaned out my closet from my old room. It was a big walk in closet and in the back of it was a white dresser. When she told me she cleaned the closet out I told her I wanted the dresser for Madelyn’s room. She got it out and realized that it could use a fresh coat of paint and there were a few spots of glue and paint that would need to be scrapped off.
Before Pictures:
Normally when I get something and I’m suppose to refinish it or I have a little project, I will drag my feet. But since little Miss is having a birthday party and I want her room to look nice, I had no choice but to start on it.
Saturday afternoon Daddy brought it over and I began working on it. In no time I had it washed down, scrapped a few things off of it and painted it white. Yesterday morning I put it all back together and there you go….a new dresser. I already had the white paint from the dining room so all I did was spend time on it. Can’t beat that!!!
After Pictures:
Grace, the 'new' dresser looks great!!! I love the pretty color.
ReplyDeleteI love it--so sweet and special that she gets to use your old dresser!
ReplyDelete