Sunday, October 11, 2009

Anniversary Trip

So Matt and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary two weekends ago. We went down to Cocoa beach and stayed at the Hilton on the beach. Friday night I was craving some Japanese and wanted it cooked in front of me so we lucked up and found a Japaneses steakhouse a few miles down the road. The chef was very good and the food was even better!! After that we walked right next door so we could get a donut for in the morning. I made it clear that I was going to eat a donut while getting ready for him to take me to breakfast. Breakfast is my favorite meal so I was going to have Waffle House or IHOP.


As always, Matt couldn't resist getting something on his shirt. It never fails.....


Saturday morning he took me to Waffle House and later we went to the beach. Cocoa beach was having an airshow over the beach so we were very excited to see all the different planes flying right over us. I packed us a lunch so we wouldn't have to leave to eat and enjoyed a few hours on the beach.



Here's a picture of "Jack Daniels" in the sky. Five planes were up there writing the sponsers names and Jack Daniels was one of them.







Here's a picture of me 30 weeks pregnant with Madelyn.








After we had had enough of the beach we got cleaned up and Matt took me shopping and then to a nice italian restaurant.


Sunday morning he took me to IHOP where I got my favorite meal there called Stuffed French Toast. Yum After breakfast we decided to start making our way back home, but first we stopped in Orlando at one of the outlet malls. We enjoyed our weekend of just the two of us, but were very happy to be home squeezing on Michael.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Grace! I am so behind. Annie is in big trouble, she has not even told me you are expecting baby #2 AND the baby is a girl! Congrats! I love the name Madelyn. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Grace! I saw your hubby yesterday coming out of NFRMC--I was going in--NO. Don't worry--I'm not pregnant! ha-ha
    You look so good at 30 weeks! Girl--they'd have been telling people to get that beached whale off the beach if it were me!!!!
    oh--we had Grow Old With Me at our wedding too!

    ReplyDelete