Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Maternity Shots

Last Thursday marked 37 weeks pregnant so I told Matt that I wanted us to take some family pictures at Picture People and capture my big belly. I picked a good time for Michael (4:30pm) and fed him lots of snacks before we went up there so he would be very sweet for the pictures.


When we got there he was fine but I think there's something about a "professional camara" that gets him upset because he had nothing to do with our pictures. Of course I was envisioning a wonderful photo shoot with precious pictures and I'm by the time we were done I was happy that I had 2 good pictures of Michael. Bless his heart all he wanted to do is play with the blocks that we spelled out "MADELYN". Matt and I finally gave up and let him sit in the corner with the blocks while we took a few pictures.


So here they are and sorry they are so small....








~Grace

3 comments:

  1. Grace, these are so sweet! Even if Michael was a turkey! I love the last picture of your belly with the pearls & slippers... so sweet...
    Cant believe that Madelyn will be here any time!!! ahhhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Both of our girls will be here so soon! I hope you can make it to the shower on Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet pictures, Grace. Poor Michael. I had the same problem with Allie last night! I tried to get a "professional" picture of her with Santa, but she wanted no part of it. Despite the 10 million Cheerios I fed her...):

    ReplyDelete