
Wow, it doesn't seem possible that I'm 2 months old!! Mama has been slacking on posting all about me so I decided to take it upon myself to post. Here are some pictures of me today. Can you believe that is a bow clipped into my hair!! The two outfits that I'm wearing are special because my mama wore them when she was my age. 
I know I shouldn't be weighing myself, much less tell anybody, but I weighed myself today and weighed 11lbs. I love to eat and I just looked down and realize I'm starting to get fat rolls on my legs... guess I need to start working on them. I'm so alert and I'm only waking up one time a night. When my big brother goes down for a nap I like to wake up so I can have mama all to myself. Ha
I love my seahorse that my cousin Willie got me for Christmas... It plays music and somehow makes me fall asleep. I also love my first baby doll that my Great Aunt Charlene brought back from F.A.O. Schwartz in New York City.


The other boy in my life is my big brother Michael. He's tries to help put my pacifier in my mouth and cover me up from head to toe. When I'm a little fussy Michael comes over and starts talking to me about "choo choo" and gives me kisses on my head. It calms me right down until he throws an object at me wanting me to play.

Till next time,
Madelyn

I know I shouldn't be weighing myself, much less tell anybody, but I weighed myself today and weighed 11lbs. I love to eat and I just looked down and realize I'm starting to get fat rolls on my legs... guess I need to start working on them. I'm so alert and I'm only waking up one time a night. When my big brother goes down for a nap I like to wake up so I can have mama all to myself. Ha

I love my seahorse that my cousin Willie got me for Christmas... It plays music and somehow makes me fall asleep. I also love my first baby doll that my Great Aunt Charlene brought back from F.A.O. Schwartz in New York City.

I couldn't post without adding a picture of me and with my Daddy. I love looking into his eyes, and he knows how to make me smile. Mama gets mad at him when he talks to me at 5:30am and gets me wide awake so I can't go back to sleep. Oh well, he's a fun Daddy and I'm just smitten with him.
The other boy in my life is my big brother Michael. He's tries to help put my pacifier in my mouth and cover me up from head to toe. When I'm a little fussy Michael comes over and starts talking to me about "choo choo" and gives me kisses on my head. It calms me right down until he throws an object at me wanting me to play.
Till next time,
Madelyn
She's a beauty! I can't wait see how how her little personalty is developing :)
ReplyDeleteGrace, she is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, Grace, I am so excited you FINALLY posted some pics! I was wondering if we were going to have to drop by to see her!!! She's getting so big! And she's such a cutie! I cant believe how much she looks like a girly version of Michael, too! :)
ReplyDeleteAWWWW Madelyn is tooo cute!!!! Very advanced too!!! I am very impressed in her writing skills!!! Willie is so glad that she likes her sea horse!! She is getting so BIG!
ReplyDelete