Some of you knows this, but for the ones that don’t, I had Michael in May of 2008. I then turned around and had Madelyn is December of 2009. Both deliveries were at The Women’s Center at North Florida Regional. I got an envelope last year saying something about how I haven’t had a baby in a while so come tour our facility.
Well yesterday I got a postcard saying my invitation still stands. Ummm.. hello I was pregnant for 3 years in a row!! Not to mention the generous donation my husband and I had to give them in order to stroll out of the hospital with our two precious children. ha
Thought I would share a good laugh, Happy Wednesday!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH! now THAT is FUNNY!! They must not want me back, cause I didn't get a letter!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe they are telling you to get pregnant again so you can visit them! HA! :)
ReplyDeleteUH Hello!! They are telling you that your best pal CAN'T carry the load of the only one of us having M-O-R-E children!!! Catch-up already the hosppital NEEDS your support!! =)
ReplyDeleteha! too funny!!!! I'm a little offended, I didnt get an invitation, though! Ha... :)
ReplyDeleteThat is too much, Grace! I am rollin' just thinking of how much it costs to have a baby! Gracious sakes, that is the love offering of a lifetime!
ReplyDelete